- Private transfers on Modern Air conditioned car / Minibus with professional driver.
- Private professional Egyptology tour guide of your local language.
- Service fees and all local taxes.
- Complete info in (Itinerary Includes) section.
- You can Book now and Pay later.
08.00 AM, Meet your local tour guide at the lobby of your hotel / location in Aswan.
Today's tour visits are just organized only for you, with your personal tour guide and private vehicle for the full day, to ensure that you enjoy every minute of your stay.
The tour includes:
we start our excursion in Aswan with a Visit by Nile Felucca ( traditional Nile boat or we call it River taxi )
Onboard the felucca you will visit Philea Temple “The Philae Temple is a majestic Greco-Roman Egyptian temple dedicated to the goddess Isis “ on the Island of Philae.
The Temple is one of Egypt's most famous attractions, and after being under threat from flooding from the High Dam, UNESCO moved it stone by stone to a higher point on the island and the Unfinished Obliesk
Overnight on the felucca