- Private transfers on Modern Air conditioned car / Minibus with professional driver.
- Private professional Egyptology tour guide of your local language.
- Service fees and all local taxes.
- Complete info in (Itinerary Includes) section.
- You can Book now and Pay later.
Arriving in Luxor & Meet Go Travel Egypt's Tour guide & representative at the airport or at train station
you will be Met and assisted then Transferred to your Nile cruise ship in Luxor
Embarkation & Lunch on board, today’s tour of Luxor at the (West Bank of the Nile) :-
Visit the Valley of Kings where more than 62 kings from ancient Egypt where buried,
valley of the Queens, Temple of Queen Hatchepsut or Medinet Habu instead.
which is Mortuary Temple of Ramses III, a huge complex second only to Karnak in size and better preserved. Medinet Habu is among the least visited of the major sights at Luxor - but it deserves more attention than it gets.
The two Colossi of Memnon.
Dinner and overnight on board of the cruise