- Private transfers on Modern Air conditioned car / Minibus with professional driver.
- Private professional Egyptology tour guide of your local language.
- Service fees and all local taxes.
- Complete info in (Itinerary Includes) section.
- You can Book now and Pay later.
Your tour begins with a 7:00 AM, when your tour guide will meet you at the cruise exit gate, in Alexandria or Port Said or Ain Sokhna. You will be transferred in our modern and comfortable tourist van from the port to Cairo, then onto the city of Giza.
On arrival, you will enjoy:
- sights of the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. and the magnificent Sphinx.
- a visit to the Valley Temple, the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids.
Your tour continues with your private guide to:
- The Egyptian Museum which features artifacts and monuments from the different Pharaonic periods.
The Egyptian Museum displays an original collection about over 250,000 genuine artifacts including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, which includes a collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years, before its discovery in the 1920s.
- If time permits, you will visit Khan El-Khalili (the Old Market and Bazaar) and enjoy free drinks at one of the beautiful cafes.
- The tour will conclude with travel back to the cruise ship in your requested seaport.