Today’s Cairo Coptic tour will be including detailed visit with guidance to heavenly religion of Christianity in Coptic Cairo side includes:
- Meet your tour guide at 08.00 AM at your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo or Sphinx airports).
- Private pickup and transfers and tours with guidance by professional Egyptology tour guide from Cairo for the following visits:
- Hanging Church. & Fort of Babylon.
- Tree of the Holy Virgin Mary.
- Monastery of St. Simon And Garbage City:
The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner has an amphitheater with a seating capacity of 20,000 in a Cave Church. Showing him there on wall shoemaker depicted as a one-eyed man carrying a sack of water as he used to carry water to the sick and the old people every morning before going to his work.
See also Virgin Mary and St. Simon the Tanner Cathedral. & Saint Simon the Tanner Hall.
- Then passing by the Garbage City in Cairo located to the southeast of Cairo. Its inhabitants are Cairo’s unofficial sanitation crew. They comprising mostly Coptic Christians, housing and recycling the city’s compostable waste products by feeding it to their pigs by going door to door to pick up people’s trash for a nominal fee, which is then brought back to their City. There, they sort and recycle everything they finding.
At the end of the day, your personal driver will take you back to your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo airport) many amazingly memories of your Cairo Coptic tour.