Today’s Giza and Cairo day tour will be including most discoveries in Giza and beyond of Giza city and also Highlight of Cairo includes:
- Meet your tour guide at 08.00 AM at your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo or Sphinx airports).
- Private pickup and transfers and tours with guidance by professional Egyptology tour guide from Cairo for the following visits:
- Giza Pyramids and The Sphinx:
You will discover the magnificent Sphinx standing proud in front of the Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure pyramids. While outside, seize the opportunity to explore the tombs of the pyramid builders nestled in the shadows of the great pyramid, and discover how they worked, lived, and received honorary burials at the site over four thousand years ago.
- Sakkara or Saqqara:
View the spectacular discoveries and ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty, there are 2 tickets we recommending here:
- Standard ticket Covers: The Step Pyramid and funerary complex of King Zoser & Mastaba of Ti & The Pyramid of Unas & Imhotep Museum, Minister Kagemni Tomb.
- Inclusive ticket Covers: Standard Ticket Plus+ Nobles Tombs, New Kingdom Tombs, Serapeum of Sakkara, Tomb of Mereruka, Tomb of Mehu.
- The Egyptian Museum:
The Egyptian Museum, founded on 1858, houses upward of 120,000 masterpiece objects which date back to different ages in Egyptian history. A visit to the Egyptian Museum will further your interest in Egyptian art and history.
At the end of the day, your personal driver will take you back to your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo airport) many amazingly memories of your part II of your Giza and Cairo day tour with our private guide and modern vehicle so now you have completed your Best of Giza and Cairo tours to Pyramids, Sakkara and Egyptian Museum.