Today’s Private Giza tours will be tour out of Giza city tours package includes most discoveries and surroundings beyond of Giza city basically includes:
- Meet your tour guide at 08.00 AM at your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo or Sphinx airports).
- Private pickup and transfers and tours with guidance by professional Egyptology tour guide from Cairo for the following visits:
- Sakkara or Saqqara:
View the spectacular discoveries and ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty, there are 2 tickets we recommending here:
- Standard ticket Covers: The Step Pyramid and funerary complex of King Zoser & Mastaba of Ti & The Pyramid of Unas & Imhotep Museum, Minister Kagemni Tomb.
- Inclusive ticket Covers: Standard Ticket Plus+ Nobles Tombs, New Kingdom Tombs, Serapeum of Sakkara, Tomb of Mereruka, Tomb of Mehu.
Taking a stroll through the open-air museum of Mit Rahina. Here, witness the magnificent statues of Ramses II standing at a colossal 11 meters, and the Sphinx of Memphis; spiritual guardian of the tombs. Keep delving into history as you follow the paths of the ancient capital to visit the statues of Sekhmet, the Temple of Mummification, and the Temple of Hathor.
Was Egypt's royal necropolis during the reign of the 12th Dynasty king Amenemhat II. You and two Pyramids reaching towards the heavens!
- Bent Pyramid was the first planned from the outset to be a true pyramid with smooth sides.
- Red Pyramid gets its name from the reddish limestone used to build most of its core.
Return to your hotel at the end of day trip with many amazingly memories of Egypt.
At the end of the day, your personal driver will take you back to your (Address –or- Hotel –or- Cairo airport) many amazingly memories of your part II of your Giza tours with our private guide and modern vehicle so now you have completed your Best of Giza tours to Sakkara, Memphis and Dahshur.