This exclusive five-star luxury ship is by far the best cruise ship on the River Nile. It was designed by the exacting standards of the most talented Italian engineers, and was built with strict accordance to the rules and regulations of the American Bureau of Shipping.
Length 72.5 m, Width 14.5 m. It boasts 70 well-appointed junior suites (21 square meters) and 02 Royal suites (40 square meter approx.).
There are a myriad of luxury features on this classic ship, such as: satellite TV, video system with fe ature movies, 3 classic bars, 1 piano bar, laundry service, international telephone, sundeck, hair dresser, private bath in each cabin in addition to a digital safe deposit box in each cabin, gift shop, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, full service restaurant and 24-hours room service.
We deal with some of the finest tour operators from around the world, your satisfaction is insured. M/S Nile Ruby operates 7 nights and 4 Nights program every Monday from Luxor and 3 Nights program every Friday from Aswan
A Double room is a private room with one large-sized bed known as "king/queen" which sleeps, 02 persons. -or- (2 single beds and sleeps 2 people in the same room. That is designed for two people sharing the same room facilities.
A Triple Room is a private room with one large-sized bed known as "king/queen" which sleeps, 02 persons. & 01 Single Bed) -or- (3 single beds and sleeps 3 people in the same room. that is designed for three people sharing the same room facilities.
A suite is connected to rooms under one room number. It has more space and luxurious furniture and leisure package on board as they are fewer rooms than typical. Recommending to: Honeymooners, and family has little kids.
- Prices are per Room per Night.
- Based on Full Board accommodation.
- Open Buffet serving (Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner)
- Rates are excluding Sightseeing Tours:
04 Days (ASWAN-LUXOR)
05 Days (LUXOR-ASWAN)
08 Days (LUXOR-LUXOR)
- Rates are inclusive of Local taxes and service fees.
- In case of an increase of (Tax or Fuel, diesel…etc)... Nile Cruise reserves the right to increase prices accordingly without prior notice.
Why Book with "GO"
- We've been in operations since 2006
- Direct booking between "GO" and You
- No OTAs, who can charge +25%
- We offer a low-price guarantee
- Easy Booking Process
- E-Mail Confirmation
- No push to shop with vendors.
- Follow-up by phone
- Secure Payments (PAYPAL)
- Book now & pay later (with terms)
- Live Assistance upon Check-in
- Flexibility with your requirements
- Support: +201008484317